Kitty Hawk (CV-63)

Draconix

Veteran XX
Was reading that military thread.

How many fucking ET's do we have that play/played tribes? Ive seen like 3 so far (I think)

I wish I could have gone to the Blue Ridge.. my WCS is from there. Got a lot of Navy though it seems, more than I saw other branches...

Better yet how many Navy do we have?

Just wonderin.

FC "ET talk to fast :/"

I once had an AT ask me what I was.. I told him I was an ET.. then he proceeded on telling me how much he hated me because all ET's think they are better than AT's. :)

Was interesting listening to people Rate bash.. its a big pissing contest.

What ship were you on?

I wasnt on a ship. I was in VA-42 at NAS Oceana. (Rag Squadron)

I had a whopping 2 weeks at sea :dapimp:

I worked on these:

inflight.jpg

Last edited:
small boy fleet is different than Carrier Fleet so I have heard.

Oceana I heard was kind of nice, I was stationed in MS Biloxi.. Keesler AFB for C school.. wish I was back there... money, women, alchohal all night long.. and the best little massage parlor this side of the .. mississippi river? :p

Kitty hawk sucks though, I would have loved to be on a small boy.. for sure

I'm currently an AD1(AW/NAC). Hehehehe, had to brag.
Airdales own all. However, I was going to be a CTI when I first went to MEPS to enlist. I'm soooo glad I didn't go that route although the SRB's kick ass for CT's.
Almost 13 years in & only 1 year, 2 days of sea time. Gotta' love that. I deployed on the USS Flint & USS Rainier with short detachments on USS Constellation and 3 days on the USS Shiloh when they didn't vector their radar & they fried all of our electronics on our helo.
Here's what I did back then.....
FH46Rescue.jpg

and before that (except at HC-1 vice HC-11).....
FSideflare700.jpg

Then, in Hawaii.....
a02c12-163563-1.jpg

.....and I'll be going back to them in April.
Now I'm flying on.....
TH57.jpg

Back