King Tiger S2

Any thoughts about that? Some episodes did not engage much on the other hand you watch this show for the complete craziness that’s going on.

Feels like a fishing expedition, desperately speculating for conspiracy addicts.

they make this stuff basically for people who feel like they missed out on the first craze and want to be part of the team

wasn't funny then isn't funny now

I enjoyed the first season. I liked it because I've known people into exotic pets ect and it really is a world of crazy personalities. Some man says at the beginning of S1 something about how bird people are just weird, but tiger people are double crossers, or something of the like. Stuff like that is true, bird, fish, and reptile people all have their own brand of weirdness.

I also liked how it showed some "only in America" type stories where big personalities just get some property and form their own little nation based on their own eccentricities and character flaws. Doc Antle is an old pervert who takes himself way too seriously so his place has good looking aesthetics and runs on really stupid young women who want to be sex slaves. Joe has his own personality flaws, so the world he makes his world run on meth heads, convicts, criminality, and wal-mart food trucks ect.

After reading more about the people online, they mention how Carol met her husband on some street in FL. Lot's of people have been saying they lived in that area at the time and that's where everyone went for hookers. Carol was in all likelihood a teen prostitute.

Back