Kill Order, Gorgonnash - LF GOOD Rogue & Holy Paladin

I just use the STK channel, really I could be in any guild on that server at this point or even guildless and it wouldn't matter. The only time I get a answer from somebody that isn't in stk is if I am tanking random heroics and they want to join. I only ask in STK channel now if I need a enchant or a gem cut because nobody in conflict can be bothered to help it seems, even Bind was better guild for getting people to work together.

I just use the STK channel, really I could be in any guild on that server at this point or even guildless and it wouldn't matter. The only time I get a answer from somebody that isn't in stk is if I am tanking random heroics and they want to join. I only ask in STK channel now if I need a enchant or a gem cut because nobody in conflict can be bothered to help it seems, even Bind was better guild for getting people to work together.
That's totally true. There are hardly any people in Conflict I know anymore outside of Captinstud, Dece, and Syatek that were original Conflict. A lot of those people are randoms that got picked up a long the way out of desperation it seemed. When I was trying to run things I wanted to recruit good players. I knew StK played Tribes and Jim and Law vouched for everyone that was good and told me who was bad. Vragath really put a bad taste in my mouth when he acted like a child and pretty much ran the guilds name through the mud. That's something else I didn't want to be a part of. I tried to get him demoted, I was overruled. I was getting fed up and asked the officers how we wanted to be perceived on the server and they were all okay being the douchebags of the server. Fuck that. Try and recruit people when everyone thinks you're a fucking joke guild. I tried to get more StK people raiding. I was overruled. Then I was the one Vrag, Captin and Clonks sent to tell the StK people they couldn't raid. I guess that was probably another reason I left. A lot of it was fucking Vragath though. My school schedule like I said was "mostly" it. But this shit had to do with it too.

Last edited:
I have never played in a guild or a team for any game that people really don't want to work together as a group, sure they will play with a couple of people they know, but the guild chat seems more like general chat, nobody wants to know anybody else or help them but will take them time to make a smartass comment to amuse themselves.

I have never played in a guild or a team for any game that people really don't want to work together as a group, sure they will play with a couple of people they know, but the guild chat seems more like general chat, nobody wants to know anybody else or help them but will take them time to make a smartass comment to amuse themselves.

Thats the impression I got too. DR helped me and tanked an instance for me even when he was tired.

That is one thing I absolutely love about my guild. Only like 50 accounts in my guild (/guildinfo) and there are a lot of casual/pvpers in there, but everyone helps each other out a lot more than anywhere else I've been.

I fucking love that.

Thats the impression I got too. DR helped me and tanked an instance for me even when he was tired.

That is one thing I absolutely love about my guild. Only like 50 accounts in my guild (/guildinfo) and there are a lot of casual/pvpers in there, but everyone helps each other out a lot more than anywhere else I've been.

I fucking love that.
Yep, that's another reason I love my new guild. Everyone is willing to help everyone.

I fucking love that.
DR has always bitched about the game more than most, but if you ask him he'll almost always find time to help out. He's not merely a good player but was always a good person in general. I felt bad that DR had to tank damn near everything for StK, but deep down I know he liked being the person Law could always depend on to do it.

My guild has gone more casual since Nat pulled the plug and disbanded the raiding crew (we still run 2 GDKP raids, both of which put in attempts on Putricide25 this week - but it's 15-20 guildmates, a few groupies, and 5-10 friends from our alt raids), so if any of the non-terrible StK need a home feel free to come back and play.

We used to have a lot of cliques as well but that's seemed to have died down. MistaKe from TW has raided with us casually since around Thanksgiving and has enjoyed it.

Having to be able to commit to raiding on a set schedule is hard for me with school, but the StK guys are always up for random heroics and it's always hilarious talking with them.

Also, Syatek makes me want to stab myself in the throat. He's more of a douche than zeph even when zeph was trying.

I'm just trolling you adroit, vragath was a faggot.

Ray took over some officer duties, law was going to, but has stopped playing recently, so props to him.

I would have committed a char, but I'm with you, conflict raid times blow, so I'm raiding as a prot paladin with a scrub guild on gorg, and i'm losing interest quick :(

I don't know how you like Syatek, he's so annoying and selfish, but what 14 year olds aren't?

jsent is pretty god awful at a paladin, it must have sucked when neil came back, with god knows how much less mana and spellpower, and worked over every healer on heal meters :lol: but neil is pro @ paladin, he could easily make a world guild if he had time to commit to raiding.

Intent is bomb diggity. He blew Vragath away in T8 when vrag had full ToC25 T9.25 etc. It was funny reading officer chat, "Vrag why are you getting crushed on the meters?" "Dude he's raid healing!!!!!"

DR has always bitched about the game more than most, but if you ask him he'll almost always find time to help out. He's not merely a good player but was always a good person in general. I felt bad that DR had to tank damn near everything for StK, but deep down I know he liked being the person Law could always depend on to do it.

My guild has gone more casual since Nat pulled the plug and disbanded the raiding crew (we still run 2 GDKP raids, both of which put in attempts on Putricide25 this week - but it's 15-20 guildmates, a few groupies, and 5-10 friends from our alt raids), so if any of the non-terrible StK need a home feel free to come back and play.

We used to have a lot of cliques as well but that's seemed to have died down. MistaKe from TW has raided with us casually since around Thanksgiving and has enjoyed it.

Hah I wasn't serious all the time in bitching about crap, but it got to be too much when I was tanking 25 and 10 mans, so I ended up raiding 7 days a week.

I can have fun in the game raiding if we progress and people want to joke around on vent during the boring shit and know how to focus for the 5 minutes it takes to down a boss.

Back