keylogger prank

Jenocide

Veteran XV
i am conducting a long term prank on this friendgot in the dorms, anyone know of a keylogger that doesnt pop up as a virus/infection on like norton?

edit- please flame me, hard

Last edited:
translation: some girl let me date her for awhile then she stopped talking to me because she realized how creepy i am, so now i'm going to put a keylogger on her computer to see what guys shes talking to

translation: some girl let me date her for awhile then she stopped talking to me because she realized how creepy i am, so now i'm going to put a keylogger on her computer to see what guys shes talking to

are u a psychic?
anyone else?

HEY GUYS, IM GOING TO DO A PRANK! WHAT A FUNNY PRANK THIS WILL BE

also where can i buy chloroform

HEY GUYS, IM GOING TO DO A PRANK! WHAT A FUNNY PRANK THIS WILL BE

also where can i buy chloroform

i can sell you some choloroform

bottle is opened but over half full

ill even throw in a rag, only been used once

a84e82912257ba28901dec617d8bd5ce3936192.jpg

hi andrew

Thursday, September 29, 2005

So how cool is it when the house counselour has to bring everyone down and reprimand us for having excrement wiped on the wall and multiple stink bombs released, yep real cool people on my side of bishop, you'd think they would vandalize the other side so we don't have to get affected. School is starting to get hard, quizzes, tests, papers, essays, labs and such, fun fun. And I'm actually trying to attend clubs, which often is entertaining. Comm serve started (youth exploration in science) and although it isn't that bad delving into the minds of the 5th grade kids and doing the projects, 3 hours out of my otherwise free wednesday is harsh. mmmhmmmm. Something positive, I do enjoy the library's seemingly new dvd collection, which adds to my repetoire ;)

Rojan went on a McDonalds "run" for 8 of the dormies and associates; 65$ worth of food... and just think of a very skinny indian kid ordering that. Somehow rojan or jsl messed up the order and jsl flared up: scary but entertaining.

I need more sleep.
Hasan give me Advent Children. I know your reading this.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

The hypnotist (more like mind reader misc.) was cool, some things were seemingly explainable, others were not. If she actually did have such powers, she could do much better things then go around the country putting on shows for money ie. win the lottery etc.

Boyle and I were walking back when I saw a cat, which was actually a skunk at the car u-turn place, it scurried all the way down to the stop lights, but didnt stop, went right over to the far side lane and got hit (not by tires, in between. It then let go its happy spray and we ran away. It was still alive cuz it scurried off the road, but I have never seen roadkill 3rd person.

Had 9 grilled cheese, the record being 12, so I will eventually get it this year.

Advent Children is one of the best movies ever, especially if you learned to love the characters in FF7. I am now trying to get a hold of the soundtrack, which is amazing.

Sunday... hw, psat, and all the joy that comes with it.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

2nd week of school down, 3 quizzes, 2 tests, 2 papers, and a whole lot of reading behind me. 2nd week is usually the worst because it is around the time to give a test. Chinese is the only class I wouldn't mind going to, perhaps because I have yet to get something wrong, but maybe just the topic. Math is again my least favorite, I guess it doesn't get any better. Didn't get to see advent children :( but went with the dormies to Corpse Bride. I guess you have to have some kid in you to like it, awong and I liked it, but stoic suya and rojan said it was the worst thing evar. Someone jacked my tennis racket, although I have a feeling it will turn up (and if it doesnt rawr). Spent the weekend with my dad in chinatown and getting lost sigh. Now i have all the homework I neglected. At least there is pizza to look forward to for jsl's bday (senginul chooka hamnida cornbread jsl)

I gained 8 pounds since I arrived at school, is that good or bad ?

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Finally got my classes changed, although I don't know what my schedule is, so I still can't buy books... anyway, we had like a kareoke fest in my room, reading lyrics off the wall, even suya sang! rofl. Watched Sin City with AYC. And awong forced me to walk outside in the rain with him for no reason. Meanwhile dormies, and rojan are requesting ... interesting things. So my new speakers are godlike, and with a 50$ rebate, only 100, the sub almost comes up to my knee; but I'm too scared to blast it cuz people living under me etc. I'll put up pictures of my room soon...

Sucka what? Sucka Brown!

Back