Kevin Spacey Charged With Felony Sexual Assault - posts bizarre video

Ixiterra

Veteran XV
Kevin Spacey Charged With Felony Sexual Assault

The Cape and Islands, Massachusetts, district attorney announced Monday that Kevin Spacey will face a charge of felony sexual assault, authorities told The Hollywood Reporter.

The alleged assault on a male victim took place at a Nantucket bar in July 2016.

Last year, former Boston TV news anchor Heather Unruh held a press conference to share her son's allegation of sexual assault against Spacey. Her then 18-year-old son she said was sexually assaulted by Spacey inside the Club Car Restaurant on Nantucket. Unruh says her son, who was not of legal drinking age, told Spacey he was and that the actor "bought him drink after drink after drink."

"My son was a starstruck, straight 18-year-old young man who had no idea that the famous actor was an alleged sexual predator or that he was about to become his next victim," she said at the time. "When my son was drunk, Spacey made his move and sexually assaulted him."

what the fuck :lol:

as long as his next speech starts with "Fuck Trump" he can idealize on little boys (but he is sorry) and be mainstream yet brave person for expressing himself.

So what really happened is 18 yr closet fag gets ass pounded by Spacey. Mommy finds out kid is fag and loses her shit. Kid says no mommy I'm not fag I was raped by Spacey. Spacey made me drink and made me fag. Thats OK Timmy, we gets money now.

So what really happened is 18 yr closet fag gets ass pounded by Spacey. Mommy finds out kid is fag and loses her shit. Kid says no mommy I'm not fag I was raped by Spacey. Spacey made me drink and made me fag. Thats OK Timmy, we gets money now.

Thats exactly what happened. Here I thought only women did this kind of shit. But seriously tho, if kid was smart he could have milked (no pun intended) kevin spacey for many more years and collected more money than the settlement. But no he was just a greedy little cock gobbler.

any guy knows that two people drunk together engaging in sex is purely consensual

Video comes off as crazy and egotistical - basically him saying you love me, I'm innocent and I'll be a big star again some day

Last edited:
video is obviously him playing frank underwood coming back from the dead

It is a message to his fellow kid raping owners.

rG4qHVq.png

i loved house of cards (also, much of it was filmed in my neighborhood - a stand in for dc) but can't bring myself to watch the final season....read reviews that said its just completely terrible - and i'm not surprised. he made that show.

video is super weird tho

Back