just wondering, how many of you are on mental health drugs?

confidential

Veteran X
like ssri's, xanax, adderall, whatever

just wondering

if you could give your background and have any cool stories that would be fun too

I was on Celexa for anxiety for like 6 years back in my teen years. It did nothing but give me headaches. I did not have the boner side effects either.

I have taken Xanax, which even the lowest dosage knocks me out completely for hours. I also took klonopin, which was a nice, calm feeling through the entire day. Too calm.

im not on anything but when i did take celexa for 3 months i took triple dosage and it was amazing like a lite mdma trip just for 24 hours a day for 3 months eventually i got sick of it cuz it fuked up my boners

Prozac, Wellbutrin, and Vistaril.

The prozac will keep a smile on my face even if the apt burns. The wellbutrin helped me go from 3 packs to maybe a pack a day. The vistaril helps with anxiety.

EDIT: Wellbutrin and vistaril makes me sleepy so I drink a lot of coffee that way I can stay awake.

Last edited:
you legitly need an anti psychotic tehvul of anyone ive ever read on the internet you definitely have the most obvious mood/personality disorder

that sucks

you can always try getting a shrink that will give you sample packs

The problem is finding a forthright shrink who can write the script. Matter of fact I had to fire who I was seeing just this morning. Booked till February doesn't do shit for a guy who is nuts everyday.

insurance w/ out employment

lmao

work credits

Hey Naptown. My script plan is thru AARP. Get fucked.

Oh wait!

Last edited:
if you do any easy psych tests and you simply are honest about the mood swings and stuff you'll get at least sample packs to tide you over till you can afford a prescription

Back