Just found out an old friend got murdered :(

wozzeck said:
Incoming gun control argument

Yeah, it was probably some menace with a musket or a thirty aught six or something.

No way it could have been a gang banger with an illegal weapon. ;)

MADness said:
Yeah, it was probably some menace with a musket or a thirty aught six or something.

No way it could have been a gang banger with an illegal weapon. ;)

lol.. i'm an EMT, i work in one of the most dangerous cities in the US.. do you really think i'm FOR getting shot up?

The light bulletproof vest only helps so much :)

Oh I'm sure gun control laws would have kept the gang banger from getting the pistol :rolleyes:

Back on topic, sorry about the loss :(

You hear some scary stories from EMTs in bad neighborhoods. :(

hehe. There are places cops and FD won't even go, I bet paramedics won't take calls there either.

MADness said:
You hear some scary stories from EMTs in bad neighborhoods. :(

hehe. There are places cops and FD won't even go, I bet paramedics won't take calls there either.

I'm not a paramedic, but i work with one on an ALS truck.. we'll go so long as the scene is secure and there's PD presence. Not that it means the scene can't blow up in a split second, but usually we're not the targets. Crossfire, on the other hand.. :(

Load and go baby.

that shit really pisses me off

this is why either everyone should have guns or everyone shouldn't have guns

one way or the other people

wozzeck said:
lol.. i'm an EMT, i work in one of the most dangerous cities in the US.. do you really think i'm FOR getting shot up?

The light bulletproof vest only helps so much :)

I sport the kevlar in the projects in richmond only occasionally, when the power goes out or on holidays

niggers like to shoot eachother when they cant watch jerry springer on their stolen TVs

There is no way you can prevent that kind of thing.

Too bad, so sad :mecry:

P Masta Flex said:
I sport the kevlar in the projects in richmond only occasionally, when the power goes out or on holidays

It was a bulletwound to the head buddy :(

Last edited:
P Masta Flex said:

niggers like to shoot eachother when they cant watch jerry springer on their stolen TVs

LoL.

P Masta Flex said:

Nigga please

Back