Just checked someone when I exited the elevator.

El Mariachi

Veteran XV
Was pretty satisfying.

Usually I just bump into idiots who don't wait for people to exit. Every now and then you get some shithead who has the gall to say some dumb shit like "EXCUSE ME!" as if i've inconvenienced them by 20 seconds from getting their next hourly shot of gerbils up the poop chute.

Fuck you. I'm getting out. Pay attention next time. Make way, or I will make it myself.

wvobx1.gif

You didn't check anybody. You timidly avoided contact, slipped off the elevator without making direct contact with anyone, then posted a wild internet fantasy about it.

No seriously my shoulder sent some dude reeling back a step or two. I was rushing out of the elevator and I didn't have time to do the usual "give them time to move" thing (where you slow down, let them move out of the way). The normal shoulder bump is reserved for those entitled assholes who simply will not budge.

This behavior is acceptable, provided you gave the victim a visual warning beforehand by popping your collar and flaring your nostrils.

wtf? i thought it was common knowledge that you let everyone off the elevator / subway / whatever before you try to climb on in. this isn't the nanjing south railway station during chinese new year afterall.

Shit, anything in china is that way. If you don't cram in the moment the doors open by the time the next something gets there there will be more people more dickheaded than you who push in leaving you to wait again.

If you aren't an asshole getting off the elevator you get to ride it until traffic finally slows down around 3AM.

yeah but the (mainland) chinese are also notoriously known for being rude, and not having any sense of personal space - i think el mar was experiencing chinese levels of rudeness in the decadent west.

Shit, anything in china is that way. If you don't cram in the moment the doors open by the time the next something gets there there will be more people more dickheaded than you who push in leaving you to wait again.

If you aren't an asshole getting off the elevator you get to ride it until traffic finally slows down around 3AM.

sounds like los angeles traffic

Back