just bought some roids

yeah your ass will be in military jail for a nice long time

first time offender? no, most likely not.. he'll get reduced to E-1 be put on restriction for 30 days, half his pay for 30 days, extra duty for 30 days, and be forced to goto some drug prevention/abuse class.. oh and be flagged until he completes the class.

kg

i'm passing through fort hood tommorow on my way back to lubbock

if you are there will you have some late lunch with me and my roommate?
we'll be driving from houston->lubbock tommorow and i'd kind of like to meet you

I always thought tests for steroids were kinda expensive... enough so that they wouldn't include it in a tox screen. i dunno

Enjoy your face blowing up like a balloon. Better walk around shirtless 24/7 to draw attention away from it.

kg

we'll be driving from houston->lubbock tommorow and i'd kind of like to meet you

ha. yeah sure, aim me :: tripopish

it's always good to post about using an illegal substance with your face on the net & the information that you were military

kg

do you want to fuck him or something

yah dude, carrot top is a monster now.

carrot_top_buff2.jpg

anyways, give it six months, i'll be jacked.

Yes, a monster that is struggling to curl 30lb dumbells....

it's always good to post about using an illegal substance with your face on the net & the information that you were military

you're a fuckin jackass. go ahead and tell on me. if someone were to take this seriously, then i would laugh.

Back