Just bought my Girl Talk ticket..

i saw him on campus... it sucked because they only sold tickets for maximum capacity fire safety requirement so it wasnt packed to the walls.. i suggest getting very drunk/high, ill be seeing him again at bonnaroo

I saw him in Orlando in 2007, going to be seeing him at the same venue in March. He puts on an awesome show.

i saw him on campus... it sucked because they only sold tickets for maximum capacity fire safety requirement so it wasnt packed to the walls.. i suggest getting very drunk/high, ill be seeing him again at bonnaroo

go VCU lol, see you assholes in the CAA tourney

I started GT thread in 2005 when i said girl talk was going to be huge on college campuses

negrodamus

ok so I just looked up girl talk

pretty good stuff but how is the guy charging money and sampling that much shit

the albums have been free, or at least his last one was

so you basically just pay to come to a huge dance party

yes, exactly. I saw him a long time ago - he plugs his laptop in, and jumps around while pretending to 'tweak' things on his laptop. then sometimes people come on stage and through confetti around. I like some of the girl talk mashups....but talk about overrated

Girl Talk's albums are better than his live performances. When he spins live there is no buildup or breakdown, it's just one huge mashup the entire time.

He works because he caters to the generation of kids suckling MTV's teets.

i saw him a lolla this past summer... he let a bunch of fans up on stage with him and everyone went crazy. pretty fun to watch.

Back