[Jurassic Park Explorer] You guys ready for another gay thread from me?

looks like it came out clean though. Do you really want to scrape that or just replace it?
I gots to! They don't make these anymore it looks like. There are some used headliner boards for sale but they are like $800. If I don't peel off all the foam when I put the new fabric on it will be all lumpy and gross looking.
It's fairly easy to scrape and re glue. He's already done the hardest part. .
I dunno man, we'll see. I saw some videos last night where this dude was dumping lacquer thinner on the foam and it made it peel right off. Gonna give that a shot tonight.
Way to go TW,you broke Goshin...

Osmethae, cool project has always. Are you still making SW stuffs?
Eh not really. I got really sick of that crowd and the drama that came with it, so just focusing on doing my own shit now.

Should have trolled the shit out of the SW crowd and make like a trans Bobba and Ewoks with Tele-tubbie colors

I hit the absolute jackpot of JPEX parts, like holy fucking fuck. A guy I have known for several years gave up on his build and sold his explorer, but he kept all of his extremely rare impossible to find parts. All these parts are valued at about 3k but I got an insane discount on all of them.

Original 90s brush guard, they only made these for a few years. I have been looking for one for months and haven't even seen one out in the wild.
JaXiqLK.jpg

Same for these, I see these go on ebay sometimes for $300-400. Tail light guards.
Flw0sek.jpg[

Original brush guard lights
aclciyY.jpg

Lights that go on the top of the explorer, brand new in box still
d8jQlTu.jpg

All brand new windows without factory window tint, including rear windshield without defrost lines.
9kp3mTT.jpg

SDfr8nm.jpg

These need a little work, but you can't find these any where as well. Deezee running boards from the 90s. Several sets, I can sell some of these to make some money back
9imnKw5.jpg

Cargo cover
BKIfXPC.jpg

One of the very unique things about his collection is, he still has the box for the brush guard... does the font look familiar?? Did they make these just for the movie?
nDI9npk.jpg

Last edited:
:rofl: Goshin is such a raging little faggot. He doesn't know how to be a man so now he's projecting.

Keep up the good work, Osme. It may be unnecessarily Star Wars overly fanboyish at times, but it's a good hobby to make things.

I dont think that painters tape is going to do much for keeping the windshield from blowing out...

Back