Judge gave A.O.L to starve that woman to death.

h4rdluck

Veteran X
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=532108

I don't get it though. It can't be pulled till fucking march 18th which is going to give this shit plenty of time to get caught up in the legal system. Thats fucked up.

I think its even more fucked up that they are going to let this poor woman starve to death though. I mean they can give an inmate a lethal injection and its fucking painless and quick...but they are going to let this vegetable fucking starve to death?

It should be the other fucking way around. Dr. Kevorkian should be called in.

I don't think she should have to be kept alive by a feeding tube, But i don't think she should be starved to death either.

FalseMyrmidon said:
This thread sounded far more interesting when it was AOL
^^ yeah, i thought this was going to be about some nutjob that starved to death infront of AOL

"You've got mail!"

I find it fucked up we can execute criminals quickly and efficiently with a needle but we have to let the innocent people suffer and die a slow death because of some fucking legal idiocy.

The way I understand it is that you can't administer a lethal injection to a patient in the hospital, only to criminals? Correct me if i'm wrong, just something I heard.

if her parents are going to be like that he should just divorce her, and move on with his life.

I wonder if he'd have to pay support or shit like that when he's divorcing someone that disabled. Ultimately i'd guess it all comes down to who gets her money or something stupid like that.

I dunno, its all over the news here in Central FL. Personally I dont care, I've been seeing this shit every other day for 6 months.

It's a lot easier to ask the husband to let go of his wife than to ask the parents to let go of their child. It really isn't that easy.

Letting her starve to death by removing her food tube really ought to qualify as crual and unusual punishment.

That is my bitch with this whole case, if they are going to kill her...dont just let her fucking starve to death, damn, someone man up and put a bullet in her head or something

The decision came on the 15th anniversary of Terri Schiavo's collapse, when a chemical imbalance brought on by an eating disorder caused her heart to stop beating.

she's used to not eating, lol

RNJBOND said:
Letting her starve to death by removing her food tube really ought to qualify as crual and unusual punishment.

Maybe if there were higher brain functions taking notice of the starvation. Otherwise, the human body is just a complex machine that will slowly grind to a halt.

The lights may be on, but nobody's home.

A couple of other things that bother me about this are:

1: she got a big settlement when she went in a coma...her husband burned it all up with court fees to basically kill her off

2: Her 'husband's' point is that he is her husband and it is his right to have this carried out. BUT...he's remarried..so techincally he isnt her husband anymore and it would seem to me that as soon as he got divorced from her and remarried, his say in this is over and done with.

Back