Joplin, MO tornado pictures

you get used to tornadoes and shit after a while. I don't trip when i see funnels forming but something that big is just pure ragequit.

It has begun...

ss-110522-tornadoes-11.ss_full.jpg

Hey guys... i live in Joplin as well and i dont know if JOMO is ok, but i can tell you that CableOne that supplies internet was wiped out... So maybe he doesn't have any internet. I am responding from internet at my work...
Those pictures dont do justice, you have to be here to see it. It looks like a bomb went off! A lot of my friends here lost everything. I just suffered minor damage. It is very sad times right now.

Hey guys... i live in Joplin as well and i dont know if JOMO is ok, but i can tell you that CableOne that supplies internet was wiped out... So maybe he doesn't have any internet. I am responding from internet at my work...
Those pictures dont do justice, you have to be here to see it. It looks like a bomb went off! A lot of my friends here lost everything. I just suffered minor damage. It is very sad times right now.
Well get out there and don't come back until you find JoMo

I really hope he is ok and just out of communication.

Wouldn't it be ironic for the resident TW weather expert to be killed in a storm?

i feel sorry for these people, but damnit, i wish we'd get some damned storms down here in san antonio. i think it's rained here for about 4 hours in the last 4 months.

Joplin tornado death toll rises to 126: 200 people unaccounted for.

and I heard they found a lot of people impaled D:

:(

Back