[JOMO] Another $*%&*$ snowstorm?

mine is gravel. I just drive on the snow.

and another storm after that....

Last edited:
Everyone is freaking out about snow here in the NW. Expecting like 1-6 inches. Not really much to freak out over but as far as people at work are concerned its SNOWMAGEDDON!!! or some stupid shit.

lol... they are talking about it snowing in the Bay Area this weekend. if it does, holy shit, so many Mexicans and Asians, i am not driving anywhere.

I'm in the shitty zone. Too far S to see snow, too far N to see severe storms, just in the right area to see a shitload of *yawn* rain.

That has to suck, Jomo. You hurt your back yet this year shoveling all that rain off your driveway? :D

JOMO how much snow in missouri thanks

you're gonna be on the line and the exact track of the system will mean a lot. The 18z NAM would give you less than an inch while the 18z GFS would give you somewhere between 2-5"

That has to suck, Jomo. You hurt your back yet this year shoveling all that rain off your driveway? :D

We had a blizzard and 19" of snow. It took me like 3 days to shovel out from that. It was great!

Then we had a storm that dropped 5" of snow and that was no big deal really.

A week later it was 70ish.

you're gonna be on the line and the exact track of the system will mean a lot. The 18z NAM would give you less than an inch while the 18z GFS would give you somewhere between 2-5"

2-5" holy shit god damn you winter.

what about ice?

thanks jomo

We had a blizzard and 19" of snow. It took me like 3 days to shovel out from that. It was great!

Then we had a storm that dropped 5" of snow and that was no big deal really.

A week later it was 70ish.

We got that, without the 70 degrees. Finally had a stretch of like mid 50's last week, burned a ton off before this last weekend's 15inch drop. Whatever smart fucker invented snowblowers has to be in heaven.

2-5" holy shit god damn you winter.

what about ice?

thanks jomo

Depends on what model is correct. Probably no ice on the NAM, and I didn't look at the thermal profiles on the GFS due to the next model run starting soon.

New NAM in 30 minutes or so and new GFS at 9:30.

Back