Joe Namath's Daughter Arrested for Pot

yea that is a LOT of weed even tho i guarantee that # is exaggerated by the police.... prolly weighed it with the bags or (from the sound of LEAFY greens) it was a freshly harvested plant that is not cured yet and they weigh the stems and everything.

WTF? You think cops are gonna take the weed out of the baggies, sort it and cure it before weighing it? Are you high?

WTF? You think cops are gonna take the weed out of the baggies, sort it and cure it before weighing it? Are you high?

are you stupid? to say someone got 200 grams of weed is not true if its weighed in a bag or a whole plant. its a lie. there is actually about 1/3rd of that.

and actually YES they are supposed take it out of the baggies to weigh it to get a TRUE Weight to charge the person with. You cant arrest someone for plastic.

that dont always happen tho because police love big numbers wehn it comes to the media.... We just took 200 grams of hard drugs off the streets :rolleyes:

Last edited:
So, they claim they found 500.5 ounces of weed, and you think that 166.83333333333333333333333333333 ounces of that is from sandwhich bags?

:picard: way to try to pick and choose your argument....im not being specific on the wieght of the bags but if there is a lot of bags it adds up. Seriously stop being retarded Meber

same goes for water weight in the stems and leafs that are not even smoked yet they weigh that in to the total.

While we're on the sports subject, here's another one posted in the Criagslist Sports forum.

The downfall of Notre Dame.

Tim Tebow - Florida
2ly1x1j.jpg

Marc Sanchez - USC
2yl7fur.jpg

Colt McCoy - Texas
wcffp5.jpg

Matthew Stafford - Georgia
2ahfym9.jpg

Jimmy Clausen - Notre Dame
2w50goy.jpg

Hahaha... Your the one that say the number 500.5 and said, "yea that is a LOT of weed even tho i guarantee that # is exaggerated by the police...."

All I'm saying is, if there is a policy reguarding how police weigh pot, I'm sure they followed it to the letter, and I sincerely doubt it involves sifting out the stems and seeds, and curing it... And if they don't take it out of the baggies, I still wouldn't be surprised.

Hahaha... Your the one that say the number 500.5 and said, "yea that is a LOT of weed even tho i guarantee that # is exaggerated by the police...."

All I'm saying is, if there is a policy reguarding how police weigh pot, I'm sure they followed it to the letter, and I sincerely doubt it involves sifting out the stems and seeds, and curing it... And if they don't take it out of the baggies, I still wouldn't be surprised.

i never said sifting seeds or curing the bud... but you would be dead wrong if you think that they follow the policy to a tee everytime.

i have had friends busted with pounds of weed and they got charged for way more then they had.

jsuty recently it happened with all the raids on the San Diego co/ops they claimed they were pushing way more weight then they actually did. The truth came out a few months later.

but YES they are supposed to give a TRUWE weigh. yea wet plants uncured could be argued but THE reality and the TRUTH to the matter is that when they find a grow house they pull the plants roots and all and weigh it ALL as "street value" when that is not the True "street value". they could cut the actual buds off the plant and NO im not saying cure and deseed.

im sorry you are to retarded to understand that.

Last edited:
It looks like Jimmy was just posing with those chicks in a bar, like they walked up to him and said can we take our picture with you. He looks real thrilled. Still a funny joke.

oh look it's another person who smokes marijuana

it's important now because she is the daughter of a celebrity.

Back