jews

jews r cool. i like them personally. jus dun like low lifes. like alot of mexicans i know. i like blacks too. and nice mexicans. and people that are nice. and jews. cause they r cool.

not all jews are cheap, but i think there are definately a lot who are quite carefull with their money. my guess would be its just a gradual ingrown tendancy to keep what they have, coming from so many years of having nothing both in ancient times and more recently during WW2.

i for example, though, dont spend money too often, but when i do i spend a lot and get the best i can. i also often pick up the bill for food for friends and familly. my brother on the other hand buys everything he even slightly wants. :p

anyway, i think there is probably some truth to the 'jews are all cheap' thing, but being cheap isnt a requirement to worshiping at a synagogue.

SweetbabyJ said:
Jews have been (violently) persecuted throughout history, including now, including in the US. Can you say that about christians?

ever hear of the roman games?
bloops

Nido said:
ever hear of the roman games?
bloops

romanlions.gif

har har i remember this time I was at my friend's bar mitzvah. It was the mass (or whatever you jews call it) and they like passed out candy. I was like wtf is this for? So i started eating it. Like 2 minutes later everyone starts throwing their candy at him. I was look bloops. har har

I dont really care.. you people are in complete denial or just dont have a fucking clue. The war on terrorism has just begun. The US is now talking a full scale invasion larger than desert storm into IRAQ, not Kuwait. Iraq has the 3rd largest standing army in the world.

Repeat after me

D.R.A.F.T

now, talk your shit and be cool to your peers, cause your day in the sand is coming soon. I'll enjoy the 5:30 newsbites.

Looks like the last laugh is on you.

Oh, I forgot to mention, the US has 30 cruise missles left in inventory, so, there gonna use your young asses to fight the war, not a missle.

Back