jews

They have this like dry bread thats stupid its called like matza but if you put peanut butter on it you can eat it...
...or something

they don't pay you on time, and usually when they pay you it's less than you should be getting.

their idea of a bonus is bringing in pizza for lunch one day.

whenever you ask them to order something for you, expect to get the cheapest possible variety. (ie: "What do you need for this new computer?"..."I'm gonna need 256MB of Crucial ram"...and you'll get 128MB generic)

yes.

i forgot to mention they won't hesitate to schedule SCRIMS ON CHRISTMAS DAY! :p

but, some of them can be cuddly and lovable. :D

Teenagers, whaha think of em? My impression of them is, Don't have a clue, wont have a clue, and will get a clue when they get a life.

BurnYaBad said:
Teenagers, whaha think of em? My impression of them is, Don't have a clue, wont have a clue, and will get a clue when they get a life.

Silly man, ignorance is bliss.

BurnYaBad said:

Not me, my friend...I am a superior breed of teenager - Homo forumus, the Internet toughguy.

bowdown.

I am not a Jew, and dont know any Jews. I am simply tired of the random teen on this board bashing a religeous group. You teens have no clue how close this world is to the eradication of religeous groups in the free world, like America and Europe. You know, there was an old Jewish saying that came out of the Nazi Germany that many of you should memorize by heart. Many of you teens will be fighting the next war while I stay at home, so try to pay attention here:

When they came for the Jew and he called out for help, I did nothing. When they came for the Catholic I said nothing. When they came for the protestant, I said nothing. When they came for me, there was no one left to hear me cry.

I really hope this hits home to a few of you.

Pain.jpg

How clever. Truly, this is groundbreaking humor. Another attempt to work up the PC cops with a vague, offhand remark, punctuated with increasingly offensive follow ups! My God, I think you've really stumbled onto something, Nido. Feel superior, my boy! Not only do you more than deserve it, but it's outstandingly irrefutable.

Back