Jesusfuck, I go to sleep sick one night early and miss out on all the fun

quittakingsoma was one of the worst posters on this forum but most people probably didn't notice because he was so generic and boring

i will paypal you enough money for a beer* if you make it permanent beren

*no i wont

well i got home from work, before i even sit down in my chair i hear irc make a noise at me. Jislan was trying to get staff attention.

i look at forum, 15+ t-funk threads. I ban his ass and delete them all. As they vanish they are replaced with (whether replaced or moved up from page 2 i dunno) 15 or so quittakingsoma threads with a dick in them. So i banned him.

Thank you for the explanations. I appreciate when you give us some transparency so we know what happens. This place is like a kindergarten sometimes. It's like you have one quiet boy that goes all of a sudden totally spazzy, run around showing his cock to the screaming girls, yell cunt and kick all the other in the nuts. Then he gets banned, calm down, and come back 2 days later posting normal thread.

It's freaking weird, I think a couple of you smoke too much and have some neurona explode from time to time.

well i got home from work, before i even sit down in my chair i hear irc make a noise at me. Jislan was trying to get staff attention.

i look at forum, 15+ t-funk threads. I ban his ass and delete them all. As they vanish they are replaced with (whether replaced or moved up from page 2 i dunno) 15 or so quittakingsoma threads with a dick in them. So i banned him.

:lol: It was like a conveyor belt of faggotry. Beren was running around like Lucy in the pie factory.

salutey.jpg

this was still in my clipboard, good times last night folks

Back