[JBP] Thanksgiving

Jim Beam

Veteran XV
The meaning of Thanksgiving is lost to willfully ignorant generations. The celebration of Thanksgiving - thanks to God - cannot be determined by calendars. Thanksgiving is an appreciation and joy for providential gifts. We remember our Calvinist founders, the Elect of the New World and beyond. Under God's grace, they created the greatest Country on Earth.

The tradition of Thanksgiving enshrines the accomplishments of white, protestant Christians and the civilization they created under divine inspiration. This is a day for white, Christian men to thank the one true God. This is a day for everyone else to thank white, Christian men for civilization.

May your day be blessed with family and fortune.

vice news told me thanksgiving was invented by some crazy bitch in the 1800s

so thank her and not w/e bullshit u just posted

I thought it was a dinner used to size up a red man and a white man so they could see if they wanted to kill each other

Calvinists were hated and made fun of by every other colony. Rhode island was created by dude who broke away from the stupid Massachusetts douches

Fuck the pilgrims and fuck you

It was the Pilgrims “we come in peace” dinner. It was the first recorded incident of “White Lies”

I’m wracked with guilt today, so I’m gonna just going to have to eat my shame today, probably a few generous servings. White meat only of course.

Back