[JBP][Prediction Thread] It's 2041. Where are you?

Jim Beam

Veteran XV
20 years from now... I'll be retired sooner (I hope). Will the US still exist? Will it be a super power? will people "progress" or revert to traditional values and lives?

Will these entirely made up struggles of gender, sexuality and free expression continue and form a new world, or will faggots get the shit beat out of them again?

Will it not even matter because islam or China has dominated the world?

Where is it going? Where are you going?

I failed at my original goal. I wanted lots of white children. Got started too late, and my wife failed. I have one white daughter. Wish I did more.

I expect to be retired, probably moved to Florida.

But it feels so lackluster. Maybe I'll finish a novel by then.

Dead from the 14 wave of COVID after I stubbornly refuse the 13th booster.

I'll be resting in comfort on one of Jupiter's moons, but I can never remember which one.

i'm married to havax and we have three adopted beautiful african babies. life is good.

lol JB move to florida in 20 years? great move. 20 more years of global warming won't be problematic for that area at all.

Last edited:
I forget, it was 8 years, but that was a few years ago. How many before we're all dead again?

I'll be 77. So either in a wheelchair because I insisted on continuing to lift heavy weights when I should have known better. Or will be really lucky and stay healthy and in shape and hopefully have some grandkids. Or dead.

I want to be somewhere that is basically off the grid and away from all the shit.

I did have a place all set up, in one of our best National Parks, mountains, fishing, the whole lot - but we stupidly sold it :(

The wife isn't too keen on being out of town b/c of no access to healthcare as you get older. I'm like fuck it, if I'm out there I won't need as much anyway b/c no stress. I'll keep a small place in the city for any emergency/extended health issues.

You know, if we had kept that place (that we sold at the start of covid) we could be living there, working remotely (on a big city income) and if we sold our current place in town, would actually have enough now to fully retire at 50.

Due to covid and the flood of people to regional areas, that place would be double the price and out of our reach now

In hindsight - life sucks sometimes

Let's see now,
it's 2021, in 20 years
I might be 93 y.o. ........ Um, IDTS

I'll prob be :reaper: by then, most of my people die off due old age.

On to the next ... whatever is :clap:

Back