[JBP] Mark of the Beast

Jim Beam

Veteran XV
I don't think the vaccine mandates are the biblical Mark of the Beast (666). However, they do appear to be a precursor to the entire idea demonstrated by the Mark of the Beast. The ability to function in society, to participate in commerce, to move, to work, medical attention, to buy and sell all dependent on a single demand of consent by coercion.

The key point for all freedom loving people and Christians right now is this: if you cannot withstand the current assault, manufactured shame, and employer mandates to take a useless vaccine, YOU WILL NEVER WITHSTAND THE REAL MARK OF THE BEAST.

This is child's play compared to what is coming. Do not comply. Do not consent. Don't you know your Heavenly Father loves you and will protect you? We know who wins in the end.

It's a nice gesture. The Heavenly Father looking after me and all. But, he can ride shotgun while I take the wheel.

Last edited:
That's one of those games I finished as a kid. Now, as an old man, it just makes me laugh because I can't get out of the fucking town before raging.

well im goin bak to some i missed, fortunately i completed the rager ones like gg and ninja gaiden... so mostly the zeldas n marios i never played. i feel a part of me isnt complete without finishing some classics like majors mask and mario64

Last edited:
I don't think the vaccine mandates are the biblical Mark of the Beast (666). However, they do appear to be a precursor to the entire idea demonstrated by the Mark of the Beast. The ability to function in society, to participate in commerce, to move, to work, medical attention, to buy and sell all dependent on a single demand of consent by coercion.

The key point for all freedom loving people and Christians right now is this: if you cannot withstand the current assault, manufactured shame, and employer mandates to take a useless vaccine, YOU WILL NEVER WITHSTAND THE REAL MARK OF THE BEAST.

This is child's play compared to what is coming. Do not comply. Do not consent. Don't you know your Heavenly Father loves you and will protect you? We know who wins in the end.

:Hmm:

neway

brothers we must b strong n withstand the onslaught cummin from all sydes! as is written in john of revelation "for all trade and commerce shall require his mark except for amazon.com which shall take over 2 days to deliver even when its guaranteed"

wait no #metoo is the mark of beast

wait no #blm

wait

# = hash mark of the b

I'm so sick of the "this is fine" people in this country.

NO ONE should be okay with vaccine mandates or passports to buy groceries/do anything, whether vaccinated or not.

fucking idiots.

Holy shit, long time no hear. How you been pal? Hope all is well with you and your family. Looks like our former job has new aircraft. No more 135’s.

I miss that job a lot. Love my new job but it isn’t the same.

Back