(JBP) Dandelions

Jim Beam

Veteran XV
There are few things more infuriating than dandelions on a nice lawn. Kids love to pick them up and blow the seeds out all over the lawn. It is a terrible commentary on life.

We want a nice green lawn. We don't want it mixed up with other plants. It ruins the soil. Don't ruin our soil.

Green lawns are nice. I hate when they get messed up with weeds and plants that don't belong there.

who says they don't belong there? maybe it's us that don't belong there. if we didn't have our house there and we never existed those weeds would be there and they would belong.

61luQVGpTNL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Green lawns are nice. I hate when they get messed up with weeds and plants that don't belong there.

Not just weeds man.. I get annoyed when a different species of grass shows up too

my wife bought random fuckin seeds from the box store and sprinkled them into some dead spots... YO WOMAN, DID U NOT FUCKIN THINK TO CONFIRM WHICH SPECIES OUR LAWN IS FIRST????

Not just weeds man.. I get annoyed when a different species of grass shows up too

my wife bought random fuckin seeds from the box store and sprinkled them into some dead spots... YO WOMAN, DID U NOT FUCKIN THINK TO CONFIRM WHICH SPECIES OUR LAWN IS FIRST????

she was telling you that she accepts different seeds bro

:lol:

Back