James Posey is a piece of shit.

Posey is a hard working guy and seemed pretty cool when he was in Denver.

He is more a product of the (Riley coaching) system rather than a guy who thugs it up as a result of his upbringing or some latent anger issues.

He is one of those guys you like having on your team and hate playing against.

Blame the coaches and the culture, not the players who are doing what they can to keep thier jobs and help thier team win.

Posey is still a no talent, thug wannabe, peice of shit clown.

Last edited:
Shouldering people on a layup, shoving people with one arm stretched, breaking a person's nose during a rebound and pulling down down a player fragrantly while going up for a layup. These are not "playing rough." These are cheap shots. Yes, the game can get physical, but no need to get stupid.

There is a difference between playing rough and accidentally getting in a contact with people and intentionally going after someone.

Breaking news. The black man is prone to violence because of where he grew up, his family life and more excuses too lengthy to go into.

telfair just got dropped by the celtics :rofl:

they could have had brandon roy if they didn't trade their pick for telfair
:rofl:

they got rid of raef lafrentz in that trade as well, and got back ratliff, who is not playing so his contract is insured and he can be used in a trade

the only problem being that nobody wants anyone but Jefferson from the C's, but in theory it isn't so bad. Telfair was clearly a bust though

telfair just got dropped by the celtics :rofl:

they could have had brandon roy if they didn't trade their pick for telfair
:rofl:

:lol: i didnt hear that

and after his espn documentary and everything, didnt you know he came from the hood?!?

It least James Posey Isn't you Terra.

A fat Asian piece of shit that nobody can rely on.

A thief.

A coward.

EXTREMELY disliked.

It least James Posey Isn't you Terra.

A fat Asian piece of shit that nobody can rely on.

A thief.

A coward.

EXTREMELY disliked.

Wait wait... LOL. Tell me one thing I've stolen and tell me one battle I've ran away from. And getting you, isuk, kelhp and other cheaters unbanned from twl doesn't count.

Also, yeah, I'm really fat. Have you seen your cheater friends kenny7sccr and kelhp? I'm like a fucking toothpick compared to them.

Back