J. Daspin III of Flame4Cash fame has officially screwed the pooch

i didnt read anything but the first page but if i were in that situation this is what i would have done:

got out of the car, with a smile on. i then would have said something to teh effect of "chill man, lets talk about this". i woul dhave extended my left hand to give him a hand shake, whther he accepts it or not as he reacts to that i woul dhave clocked him so fucking hard in teh face with my right hand. then proceeded to beat the fcuk out of him (btw even if he is bigger than u, if u get a good punch in, you should win the little scuffle). then after hes on teh ground and his bitch is crying. u get up, wink at the girl and get in ur car. as u are walkin away say if i ever see u again i will kill u.

i did something to this affect and it worked wonders with my rep and with the faggot that was on my case.

the problem with the "nice" retaliations, such as the mailing of tubgirl, etc., to him is that he'll know its from TW, and he'll go bug nspec again....

... everyone knows this guy is a freakin pussy except for his 5 cronies from his website, he had his little moment in the sun, and made himself look even more retarded.... He'll go down in TribalWar history as the biggest dumb-ass this site has ever owned, game over, we won...

... plus Colossus did ask that we behave ...

reserved 18th page :)

flamer.jpg

I find it funny that he waited on you for over 2 hours and you left work at 5:30. Why not just do a little thinking and start waiting at 4:45, there are lots of more fun things he could have done in the meantime. Like stare at goatse ass in awe or something.

FOG|Adrenaline said:
I find it funny that he waited on you for over 2 hours and you left work at 5:30. Why not just do a little thinking and start waiting at 4:45, there are lots of more fun things he could have done in the meantime. Like stare at goatse ass in awe or something.
No doubt he was showing it to his "girlfriend" and trying to convince her to do him in the ass with a strap-on while he performed the Goatse Maneuver.

Back