itt El Mariachi posts about being tasered at a UVA Lan on SA

Is it just me, or does Mariachi act totally different in that SA thread? I mean, he actually comes across as being nice :ftard:

Last edited:
FYAD and BYOB would like to have a word with you.

Stay out of GBS. Seriously.

fyad and BoB are probably the worst forums in existence on the internet.

I mean, we're pretty stupid here but those threads make no sense at all.

ITT I SAY POOP AND PENIS LOLO!LOL

SPY

I watched Invincible with my mom the other day.

I saw you.

I jumped up and screamed "ZOMG ITS NIKITA BUGOLUBOGLBUGOBOV!!!"

what's so great about SA that we lose people to them?
Well, this forum is a cesspool of idiocy, ignorance, racism, sexism, hypocrisy, and general hate perpetuated by angry, rejected nerds (by far and large. There are a handful of cool people here.)

SA is just a forum filled with self-aggrandizing nerds.

Gee, I wonder why people keep choosing SA over TW.

the subforums are the shit. they are so useful for getting info, reviews, getting questions answered, finding games, whatever the fuck

i like this cesspool but i also like SA. but for 2 different reasons. like lots of people here.

the subforums are the shit. they are so useful for getting info, reviews, getting questions answered, finding games, whatever the fuck

i like this cesspool but i also like SA. but for 2 different reasons. like lots of people here.

nothing really. I read it occaisionally but by and large the threads are totally emo.

the dick sucking in SA threads is epic, it really annoys me

and being a dick is a bannable offense. wtf?

but A/T, TCC and D&D are usually interesting to read

yeah thats what i meant, you can pretty much find out anything you want on those places, and you know its (mostly) reliable and good knowledge

Back