Its been 6 days or so since i last pooped.

Maybe the May 21st prediction will be the day i explode with poop flying everywhere :(

and anyway i still dont have to poop... i dont feel anything yet

coup_img.php

Spin are you serious. 6 days?
I shit twice a day. Here are my tips.

I drink a muscle milk or a myoplex of 25g protein in the morning and a simple granola bar. Some times i eat a "prana bar" or Quaker chewy bar..something tasty. and water.
Sometimes i just drink a soy protein drink instead tho.
This has me taking a nice healthy shit before 11 AM

at 11 AM
Lunch i eat a tv dinner by healthy choice 20Grams of protein and 15 grams of fiber in these. (they are cheap wal mart)

at 1 PM i drink another protein smoothie.

i get home around 4:30 pm and at 5:00 pm i take another shit.
When i shit i ship big my average shits stay together in one
Shit strand and tend to be green because i eat lots of spinach.

I then eat a high fiber dinner. Usually chicken spinach and rice
or tacos and rice...but mostly anything i eat has wild grain rice in
it or with it. Do this and you will shit my friend.

Bath salts (for the bath and your nose) and finger your butthole.

/topical

What people dont get is that this shit is as hard as cold clay... it is nearly impossible to even break a piece off of it. I went for the knife after i found myself unable to even break another piece off.

enemas and glycerin dont even really make it softer.

What people dont get is that this shit is as hard as cold clay... it is nearly impossible to even break a piece off of it. I went for the knife after i found myself unable to even break another piece off.

enemas and glycerin dont even really make it softer.

There are stool softeners out there, over the counter and otherwise.

I've been pooping maybe 1-2 times a week now for many years. I never got why you are supposed to poop daily or even more then once a day, if you poop that much it means your body isn't absorbing much of the nutrients and much of what you are eating isn't being digested.

Back