Is UFC dead?

when was ufc ever alive

as long as vegas can pay a fighter more to lose a fight in a certain round

why would it ever have a chance if boxing is dead

i don't watch ufc

but is stephen thompson any good? he's a friend's cousin

edit nm it's josh thomson

Last edited:
It used to be good a couple years ago, every month was a load of big fights like Jon jones and Anderson silva and whoever the big blonde guy is with the penis sword tattooed on his chest

UFC always sucked but its even more dead now than ever, part of it was them getting greedy and removing it from FX (same thing that happened with boxing)

now poor white trash fans cant watch it

UFC always sucked but its even more dead now than ever, part of it was them getting greedy and removing it from FX (same thing that happened with boxing)

now poor white trash fans cant watch it

Yes, this and Dana White has openly disparaged said 'White trash' on several occasions.

Well lets be fair, mma fans in general would do worse on standardized tests than a group of people addicted to huffing cans of compressed air.

I saw something in the news about wanderlei silva being banned for life from something or other, I have to little care to find out more

whoa someone has a dick tat?

11a_BrockLesnar.jpg

brocks cock sword

I lost interest in the UFC when they started having an "event" every month. It used to be 2-3 months between events and each had multiple fights to look forward to. These days it's just a bunch of Ultimate Fighter rejects and others I don't recognize or care about.

How can you not know who Connor McGregor is? Or Dustin Poirier? Or Cowboy? Or Mighty Mouse? These are all going to be great fights.

Back