IRC: #Jesus

Join it if you want a more organic discussion about the Lord our God. From the other Christian thread I have felt that though there are many doubters there are a few who have curiosity and I want to entertain these thoughts with those who are curious about the Lord.

Remember, those who seek God will find him.

Join it if you want a more organic discussion about the Lord our God. From the other Christian thread I have felt that though there are many doubters there are a few who have curiosity and I want to entertain these thoughts with those who are curious about the Lord.

Remember, those who seek God will find him.

Here's a problem for you.

Jesus was talking to the Jews...ONLY.
It wasn't until after Paul/Saul that gentiles were taken in.

So what I am trying to say is...
HEY, YOU, GET OFFA MY CLOUD.

Here's a problem for you.

Jesus was talking to the Jews...ONLY.
It wasn't until after Paul/Saul that gentiles were taken in.

So what I am trying to say is...
HEY, YOU, GET OFFA MY CLOUD.

I can find you a passages stating that Jesus also came for the Gentiles. Though Jesus originally came for his chosen people the Jews, after the Pharisees rejected him, he then opened the invitiation to all (Gentiles). There is even a parable stating such. If you want I can find them for you.

I am answering scoobys questions so give me some time, but I will refer back to thsi thread.

I can find you a passages stating that Jesus also came for the Gentiles. Though Jesus originally came for his chosen people the Jews, after the Pharisees rejected him, he then opened the invitiation to all (Gentiles). There is even a parable stating such. If you want I can find them for you.

I am answering scoobys questions so give me some time, but I will refer back to thsi thread.

No, you can't.
Paul was after Jesus left earth and he made himself the ambassador to the gentiles.
Jesus spoke only to us.
BACK OFF, GOYEM.

No, you can't.
Paul was after Jesus left earth and he made himself the ambassador to the gentiles.
Jesus spoke only to us.
BACK OFF, GOYEM.

There are parables in the Bible that Jesus came for us as well. God knew most of the Jews would reject the messiah but he did this to open the door for all humanity to be saved.

Code:
<Sipher77> do you truly wish to be saved?
<kesh> I need to repent for my sins
<Sipher77> that can be done through Jesus
<Sipher77> do you believe in the Lord?
<kesh> but what if Jesus isn't MY God
<Sipher77> explain?
<kesh> I am not catholic
<kesh> I am a wayward sheep
<Sipher77> what faith are you?
<kesh> I have not been baptised
<kesh> But I go to church
<Sipher77> church in itself is meaningless
<Sipher77> we must obtain a personal relationship with God
<Sipher77> only then can we find the true path
<kesh> I dont know if I can find God
<kesh> I have no direction
<Sipher77> you can find God
<Sipher77> I was once like you
<Sipher77> believing slightly in God
<Sipher77> for whatever reason
<kesh> okay im just kidding i think you're a fag
<Sipher77> it was only when I prayed to God to find him that I did
<kesh> i need to sleep
<kesh> night
<Sipher77> gnight
<kesh> may the lord be w/ you or some shit
<Sipher77> And also with you

spreading the word of God and not being a man of the church

this must be a heresy

#:satan: - Join it if you want a more organic discussion about our Lord :satan:. From the other Satanic thread I have felt that though there are many doubters there are a few who have curiosity and I want to entertain these thoughts with those who are curious about our Lord :satan:.

Remember, those who seek :satan: will find him and :flame: in hell gloriously for all eternity.

Back