[iphone] does jailbreaking let you download apps for free?

Unomas

Contributor
If not, why bother with it? Some arcane functionality gain? I just wait free apps cause I'm cheap.

If not, why bother with it? Some arcane functionality gain? I just wait free apps cause I'm cheap.

We fucking had this thread like 3 days ago.

You jailbreak it, then you can run hacked apps that you download from a thirdparty site.

Apps are so cheap, jesus christ

If you can't fork over 0.99 for something then you're a pasty nerd who shouldn't be posting on this site anyway because you're poor as fuck and need to go make some money instead

even the most premium apps and games are <$5.00 which is dick all. That's like half a drink at a bar not including a tip.. for something you'll be using for who knows how long.

An entire application (for example, a foreign language dictionary) or an entertaining game is well worth $0.99

a song I'll probably listen to on occasion for a few weeks before never listening to it again isn't

I'd pay $0.10-0.15 for songs no problem

Apps are so cheap, jesus christ

If you can't fork over 0.99 for something then you're a pasty nerd who shouldn't be posting on this site anyway because you're poor as fuck and need to go make some money instead

even the most premium apps and games are <$5.00 which is dick all. That's like half a drink at a bar not including a tip.. for something you'll be using for who knows how long.

100% wrong again.

TomTom is 100 bucks

For 100 bucks? Just buy the fucking full fledged TomTom then.

Fuck that nigger shit.

or jailbreak and download like the OP was asking.

the thread was trying to take this OMG you cheap bastard route... i said fuck that and derailed it .

i just wanted to come in here and say that the blackberry bold 9700 is way better than the iphone unless you're 13 years old

better camera (with flash)
at least twice the battery life
physical keyboard
run shit in background (google talk, aim, etc)
the same core apps i use exist (poynt/yelp, google maps, etc)

i had both and returned the iphone and kept the 9700

iphone is great if you enjoy useless fun apps, like to carry a car and wall charger around all day, or play games on your phone (who the fuck has the time to play games on your phone)

suck it

i just wanted to come in here and say that the blackberry bold 9700 is way better than the iphone unless you're 13 years old

better camera (with flash)
at least twice the battery life
physical keyboard
run shit in background (google talk, aim, etc)
the same core apps i use exist (poynt/yelp, google maps, etc)

i had both and returned the iphone and kept the 9700

iphone is great if you enjoy useless fun apps, like to carry a car and wall charger around all day, or play games on your phone (who the fuck has the time to play games on your phone)

suck it

No one gives a shit what you think. Bye.

Back