intresting video about the origin of COV-19

Don't really have time to watch right now.

Does this mention Event 201?

nope
turns out it's a second rate virus data collection place... ya
need more comments about hte vid before i decide it's worth my time

didnt watch

p sure TW is convinced its either an intentional plot by teh jooz or teh chinamans to kill trump or something even though things like this generally lead to much higher approval ratings

TW is always right tho so i guess its a plot that wasn't very well thought out

didnt watch

p sure TW is convinced its either an intentional plot by teh jooz or teh chinamans to kill trump or something even though things like this generally lead to much higher approval ratings

TW is always right tho so i guess its a plot that wasn't very well thought out

Typical liberal, ignore data, make assumptions, claim victory.

wait r u agreeing with me or not

cuz im onboard with the conspiracy theory

does that still make me a liberal

ur post basically makes no sense

Hey this guy did internet research on the Chinese internet you really need to watch

No matter what - can we all agree that a wet market full of exotic, endangered, protected species in a densely populated place with unsanitary conditions, tourists and travellers all next door to a bio warfare lab is a bad idea?

Live animals, dead animals, produce, etc.

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

The one in Wuhan sells bats, pangolins, pretty much anything you can imagine in defiance of many international laws.

Last edited:
Wet market - Wikipedia

Think of it as a dry goods store. Except, it's a market instead of a store. And instead of dry stuff, they sell wet stuff. And keep it wet. Because, produce and stuff. And then, they also have animals. Live animals, dead animals. And they pee all over and bleed wet stuff.

Did you ever hear of the dehydrated Frenchmen named Pierre?

Last edited:
Back