Interstate Moving from LA. Any suggested movers?

Natural

Veteran XX
I'm planning an interstate move from LA to Texas. Unfortunately, google provides an incredibly psychotic amount of websites that are each sponsored by different moving companies.

Does anyone have direct experience in the area?

Thanks

I used mayflower to move from seattle to mississippi...

I will use mayflower again probably when I move back to oregon next year.

you lazy sack of shit. your girlfriend will be much more impressed if you get out there and do it yourself, rather than pay people. Get a uhaul and spend 2 romantic days on the road driving through such lovely states as Arizona, New Mexico, and western texas.

btw.. before she goes.. i want my sweater back.

Locke355 said:
you lazy sack of shit. your girlfriend will be much more impressed if you get out there and do it yourself, rather than pay people. Get a uhaul and spend 2 romantic days on the road driving through such lovely states as Arizona, New Mexico, and western texas.

btw.. before she goes.. i want my sweater back.

We are driving, but we have two cars and neither of us wants to drive a uhaul towing one of them with shitty AC through 1200 miles of 100+ degree heat.

This will be my third trip there... there isn't anything romantic about shitty hotels and waffle house meals.

Natural said:
We are driving, but we have two cars and neither of us wants to drive a uhaul towing one of them with shitty AC through 1200 miles of 100+ degree heat.

This will be my third trip there... there isn't anything romantic about shitty hotels and waffle house meals.

you have obviously never had buttsex at a motel 6 in el paso. Nothing is more romantic.

movers are expensive. i'll drive the 3rd car if you want, if you pay for a ticket home. Just.. no buttsex infront of me.

Locke355 said:
you have obviously never had buttsex at a motel 6 in el paso. Nothing is more romantic.

movers are expensive. i'll drive the 3rd car if you want, if you pay for a ticket home. Just.. no buttsex infront of me.

so you want the buttsex behind you, instead? ho ho ho...

Oktane said:
so you want the buttsex behind you, instead? ho ho ho...

who let you back on this forum? i thought all old TF people were banned.. and we just had the retards from TF_Arena.

Back