Internet jobs - work from home

cylus

Veteran XX
Anyone know of legit internet jobs that pay decently - where one could work from home - and require little or no experience?

There are shitloads of telecommuting jobs, however almost none of them need "little or no experience".

Most jobs that are "little or no experience" require constant supervision, since it's kids, retards, or druggies/alcoholics that apply for them.

Yeah, if anyone knows of any jobs that will allow me to work from home, have little to no experience, and make $200k a year, let me know. That's what I'm after.

Not to sidetrack the thread, but anyone actually ever done any secret shopping? how was that? Restaurant SSing mainly, not retail crap.

Last edited:
Yeah, if anyone knows of any jobs that will allow me to work from home, have little to no experience, and make $200k a year, let me know. That's what I'm after.

Me too, but only want to actually work for about 30 minutes a day, so add that in there as well.

my dad usually works from home

but he owns a business and sells all of his shit over ebay/website

really the only way to do it. own your own business

You wont make any money working from home for someone else. Too many sketchy people out there. Any place that says you can make 5k in a week, is probably full of shit. I've been doing some stuff with a site that is making a little bit of money and seems to be picking up, and it requires about 4 hours a day, and a bit of web marketing information to start.

You wont make any money working from home for someone else. Too many sketchy people out there. Any place that says you can make 5k in a week, is probably full of shit. I've been doing some stuff with a site that is making a little bit of money and seems to be picking up, and it requires about 4 hours a day, and a bit of web marketing information to start.

this sounds shady and i bet if we knew all the information we'd have a good laugh at your expense

this sounds shady and i bet if we knew all the information we'd have a good laugh at your expense

Nothing shady about it one way or the other. And i bet if you knew all the information, you probably wouldn't understand how it works, like most people.

define decent pay? with little to no exp at anything is that $11 an hour? There's gotta be basic phone support jobs that u can make that and work at home. I know plenty of IT support ppl who have basic ts skills that take inbound calls at home for $12 an hour.

Back