[Insomnia] Help ?

Kahüla

Veteran XV
Anyone has tips to sleep like a fucking baby instead of rolling around in bed 'till dawn ? Anyway to shut this brain off other than a gun ?

:ugh:

Bew, coming from you, I'm not taking this seriously. Sorry.

Ok, solutions other than a gun and/or anything inserted in my orifices.

I work 50hours/week. Then every day after work I go to the gym for 2 hours. I've been doing that for the past month, and it doesn't help. I do cardio for an hour then weight training for another hour or so.

I eat vegetarian, organic, my meals are always balanced and on a very regular schedule. I haven't drank more than a glass of wine every 4 days for the past month.

I don't know what habits I can change now. Drugs are just a temporary solution.

I have a tendency to bore myself to death and think of related things until I fall asleep.

Example: Think of a colour. Think of everything you can that is that colour.

It usually works for me.

Well from the looks of your diet and lifestyle... get yourself a polish sausage and a 12 pack. Puts me right out. Consume while watching anything at all on the TV

I work 50hours/week. Then every day after work I go to the gym for 2 hours. I've been doing that for the past month, and it doesn't help. I do cardio for an hour then weight training for another hour or so.

I eat vegetarian, organic, my meals are always balanced and on a very regular schedule. I haven't drank more than a glass of wine every 4 days for the past month.

I don't know what habits I can change now.
I'm a lifelong insomniac. Getting to bed every night at right time took about 6 months for me and I still only get 6 hours a night. If you're a natural night bird like me its all too easy to stay up past your bedtime but after some time you will start to fall asleep if you get yourself in a routine. I know it is hard so you should seriously consider prescription medication to get it going.

01.jpg

Only going to sleep in bed (aside from sex with Federerererer) and not watch tv or browse the internet on your laptop. Prescriptions do help. You'll probably need either Ambien or Ambien CR depending on if you're just having trouble getting to sleep or getting to sleep and staying asleep.

Back