Injecting alcohol into veins

benji

Veteran XV
Wasn't there someone who was going to do this on here like a year ago? Is he still alive? Is he dead? What was it like?

These are all things that I want to know.

Nikki%2BSixx.jpg

Mr.Hitler, and as far as I know he's alive and is still a dumbass.

Last I seen of him he posted a bunch of pictures of what was supposedly him and his very attractive newly wed. I highly doubt it's him though but I've seen dumb things happen before.

Ethanol has been used clinically as an intravenous (IV) treatment of antifreeze poisoning (ethylene glycol) or as a preventative to antifreeze poisoning. The intravenous treatment is a mix of ethanol in different percentages, the most common being 5%, 10% or even 95%.

As an antifreeze poisoning treatment, ethanol prevents the key ingredient in antifreeze, the ethylene glycol, from being metabolized into toxic chemicals in the body. This lets the body remove the ethylene glycol harmlessly through the body’s waste. Simply speaking, the ethanol lets you “pee it out”.

I've seen a friend IV a few CC's of everclear. He was almost instantly shit-faced drunk. Do not recommend.

I like to go the alcohol enema route. Or the vodka soaked tampon up my ass.

No you would not. This is a common practice on the reservation for when someone is down to their last little bit of alcohol and want to stretch it. One guy in 2004 did it with everclear. His eyes rolled back in his head, and he was dead before 911 was even dialed.

Back