In Amsterdam, Where should we go?

willisan

Veteran XV
I and another TWer are in Amsterdam for the night.

Please tell us where to go (besides to fuck ourselves.)

We are downtown. Where is the nightlife? Most bars we found were total sausage fests. We found some places but wanted suggestions from people who may know good spots.

We do not smoke herb. Also are there normal strip joints, or just these hookers in the windows and sex shows?

Also, is absinthe legal here? If so where?
Thanks TW.

Well, his excuse is that he is trying to get a new job....I just get paranoid.

We are backapcking Europe. In our 2nd week. Hitting poland then planning other destinations for the next week.

We have a wedding in Poland to go to so we figured we would make a 2 week trek of it.

wow you went to Amsterdam and you don't smoke weed?
why didn't you just take a trip to, lets say, anywhere outside?

Rijks Museum.

My family got thrown out of there because my mom touched a Rembrandt with her bare finger. "I don't see what they were so upset about, I just wanted to feel the texture of it." *sigh*

wow you went to Amsterdam and you don't smoke weed?
why didn't you just take a trip to, lets say, anywhere outside?

We already been to London, Ibiza for that something sunday thing, Valencia, Barcelona, and Milan. This is but one stop.

Hitting Museums tomorrow. Tonight we want drunk women.

even better reason to start smoking weed.

and take some psychadelics

also, go to the heineken place, it's in amsterdam..

that's like going to thailand and not being into a teenage whore shooting a pingpong ball out of her pussy and into a cup across the room.

I and another TWer are in Amsterdam for the night.

Please tell us where to go (besides to fuck ourselves.)

We are downtown. Where is the nightlife? Most bars we found were total sausage fests. We found some places but wanted suggestions from people who may know good spots.

We do not smoke herb.
Also are there normal strip joints, or just these hookers in the windows and sex shows?

Also, is absinthe legal here? If so where?
Thanks TW.

Are you fucking serious? Go fuck youself. Thats like going to e3 and not playing a video game.

red light district?

moron

Bulldog Cafe/Hostels. They are really fun to sit down and have beers at. Many people from all over the place. Sit down, buy somebody a drink, hear some hilarious stories.

2-3 of them in the downtown, close to UvA and the Red Light District.

edit: absinthe is legal, however it does not contain the hallucengenic any more (spelling, sorry). Everything "soft" is legal, so mushroom, weed, and various other herbal remedies. Coke, Heroin are illegal, but you'll get offered them a thousand times.

Red Light District is fun, the ladies aren't that pretty, but talking to them is hilarious. have fun, it's fucking The Netherlands.

Back