I'm thinking of joining the marines.

Best friend joined up 2 years ago, from what hes told me and how he feels, i really reccomend that you dont. If the military is your last resort plan, go air force. Less stressfull, dangerous, and detrimental to your mental/physical health.

saved for prosperity

MordorRock.jpg

before giving any advice, the first question I would ask you is why? What do you expect to get out of the USMC? For the right people with the right motives the USMC is an excellant choice, as is the other branches.

I kinda regret not joining the military, but then again I'm alive an all

and I wont regret it in 1 year and 3 months when I graduate fire academy if all things go as planned (and they seem to be)

I don't know. I can get into college, but the military is a 100% chance that you'll be able to make a living. Travel the world, and it gives you life experience.

And if you join, you might as well go for the toughest thing.

Most people can't do what it takes to be a Marine, especially those here on tw (me included), so I say go for it.

I have a better idea, just get a gun and blow your face off saving your country all that expense of training you to get shot by an arab.

marine's isn't the toughest, sorry.

try seal or ranger, they're the toughest imo.
along with the cooks, having to deal with a couple hundred angry people cuz your food suck, they gotta be some tough mother fuckers

Most of the people I know who went through the Marines came out being fairly crazy... definitely not in a good way.

It's a tough program, I wouldn't do it unless you were quite certain it's what you'd like to be doing.

Back