I'm thinking about purchasing a labtop pls help <3 me

Maniac

n3rd5
Veteran X
K. I'm thinking about getting a laptop for general college use. I am not likely to take it to class, although I did receive some interesting-looking Microsoft software that does something with notes. Anyway, I'd like to play some games on this guy (civ 4, battlefield, possibly others), but they don't have to look spectacular. I suppose it has to be pretty close to top of the line.

Now, I'm not a complete idiot, despite what my posts on TW reflect. I'm wondering what people have had good experiences with (especially if they have a laptop around these as-of-yet-unrevealed-specs); Which companies are good, which are shit, etc. etc.

Um, think that's about it.

Thanks in advance BUDDIES

Oh and if you hate me then do it for the turtle

No ben I'm heading to bed soon because I'm a faggot.

And Mofo, is that a real post or is that a LOL MOFO.JPG type of post please enlighten thanks love

lets celebrate on this fine thread

129814782_l.jpg

me celebrating on the left

ATI (Original) Radeon X1900 XTX 512MB GDDR3/PCI-E/AVIVO/Dual DVI(Retail Box)
$649.69

Ok so I just got this email listing new video cards etc... Who are the dumb fucks that actually spend $650 on a video card?

I have a Gateway for college and I am very pleased with it. About 8 months old now and I've never had any problems.

Gateway sucks ass, and I wouldn't get a Dell unless you don't have a high budget. I'd go with Sony or Toshiba laptops if you could possibly afford it maybe even an Alienware.

Back