I'm someone else's bitch now

OriGiNaL

Contributor
Veteran XX
good week. graduated. had a decent gig. got a new one with more responsibilities and more $. checking out 4 new condos next week.

:) I am happy.

Just remember, Condos have associations (IE: Condo Commandos) and high maintenance fees. Get on the board, otherwise move somewhere that doesn't have an association.

werent you doing your mba?

I'm trying to now. If I claimed I was already doing it at some point, I was drunk.

condos where? high rise plz?

I live downtown Toronto. I'm trying to get away from high rise. I've lived down on the lake front in a high rise for several years and while its nice, its so busy. I'm trying to target smaller 3-4 story condos that have some style (not the typical glass box that most condos are in Toronto).

If anyone around the Bayview village area or south of there has any suggestions, let me know :)

Just remember, Condos have associations (IE: Condo Commandos) and high maintenance fees. Get on the board, otherwise move somewhere that doesn't have an association.

I'm a huge pussy about buying right now. I'm not sure if your familiar with the Canadian real estate market, but we didn't experience the same drop as the US. Prices have gone pretty crazy over the last few years because Canada is now considered a "safe haven" - so many believe we are now in a bubble (including me). I'm going to wait 2-3 years before buying in the Toronto market.

I'm trying to now. If I claimed I was already doing it at some point, I was drunk.

I live downtown Toronto. I'm trying to get away from high rise. I've lived down on the lake front in a high rise for several years and while its nice, its so busy. I'm trying to target smaller 3-4 story condos that have some style (not the typical glass box that most condos are in Toronto).

If anyone around the Bayview village area or south of there has any suggestions, let me know :)

They have some nice looking ones on bayview up north near bayview village. I hate how they built all those highrises around the whole yonge, bayview areas. So much more congested and they didn't even expand the infrastructure. I used to like North York :(

Back