I'm so gothic!

I'm listening to New Days Delay. It rules! I am so gothic I can't fucking stand it!

b6.gif

Walking_Man said:
Have you started writing bad poetry about death yet?
Not yet, but give me an hour and I'll see what I turn up.

Also, Bauhaus is one of my all time favorite bands. But I'm actually about as gothic as count chocula.

Rapscallion Jones said:
I'm listening to New Days Delay. It rules! I am so gothic I can't fucking stand it!

b6.gif

you're not an average goth until you shop at hot topic and dress differently to get attention. but then turn around and say "why does everyone hate me?".

there is one thing you should always remember about goths. they always think they are smarter then you. no matter what.

Phantomstranger said:
there is one thing you should always remember about goths. they always think they are smarter then you. no matter what.
I've got a friend I work with at the record store who is gothic and is really cool.

Varnish said:
you seen their reunion dvd? it has all their best songs and is really top notch imo.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...4/102-4742329-6281758?v=glance&s=dvd&n=507846

i'm about as goth as dilbert.
I had the opportunity to see the reunion tour when I was in Orlando but was far too broke to afford the ticket. I would have traded a lung to see them live. I hear tell that it was a mighty show.

I haven't seen the DVD, but I have an old VHS somewhere in my house that is all their music videos. Lots of live stuff on it.

Rapscallion Jones said:
Not yet, but give me an hour and I'll see what I turn up.

Also, Bauhaus is one of my all time favorite bands. But I'm actually about as gothic as count chocula.
Too bad I don't have copies of those pictures of Flood or Under or whatever the hell that band was called from years and years ago. You were so goth then.

Back