I'm SlushieZ AMA

I think he's an absolute moron. I think people spend too much time focusing on the wrong things instead of what's going on in the world and what's being said.

no way!

just kidding. the hair and metal shards give it away. i knew the answer all along.

i am willing to bet you have tattoos too.

Last edited:
no way!

just kidding. the hair and metal shards give it away. i knew the answer all along.

GET OFF MY LAWN

Reeeee people have tattoos and hula hoops and probably make more than me but back in my day the man worked and women knew their place!

(ok I actually just described validuz)

For you though PRAISE BABY JEEBUS

Last edited:
GET OFF MY LAWN

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk

940.gif

i was right though, wasn't i?

Last edited:
I originally wanted it to be rose gold, but when I got in the salon and we started picking out colors, I really liked the pink and here we are. I am considering dying it more rose gold though to blend more with my natural hair.

this screams straight substance over surface glitter for sure

serveimage

serveimage

serveimage

serveimage

Validuz was shunned by like every woman ever and really hates them all. If he ever actually find a woman she will be mentally challenged and passive because that's all he would ever be able to get.
Matching tattoos. :rofl:

I think he's an absolute moron. I think people spend too much time focusing on the wrong things instead of what's going on in the world and what's being said.

this kinda proves you are a jealous moron yourself. Love him or hate him, you have to admit he is smart. He has pretty much got himself in the ultimate seat of power disregarding what advisers thought he should do or say, not listening to people say he couldn't do this or that. This land is full of opportunities to those willing, smart , and motivated. Not whining about the world and what's dealt to them.

no way!

I have 3

I bet she has an ankle tattoo
That would be one of them. It's a symbol from Howl's Moving Castle with watercolor

slushiez have u ever given a poprocks blowjob
No but i'm curious now.

this kinda proves you are a jealous moron yourself. Love him or hate him, you have to admit he is smart. He has pretty much got himself in the ultimate seat of power disregarding what advisers thought he should do or say, not listening to people say he couldn't do this or that. This land is full of opportunities to those willing, smart , and motivated. Not whining about the world and what's dealt to them.
I wouldn't say my statement proves i'm a jealous moron, I think you're just trying to throw out insults. Is he smart for fooling the world into doing what he wants? Maybe. Do I still think he's dumb, yeah. Did I vote for him? No. I knew it was a bad idea.

Well, which is it, baby, Spitz or Swallows?
I actually already sort of answered this.

plasmatic is of the school of thought that this question cannot be answered philosophically

Back