I'm sick of this fiat shit. Inflation is much higher than 9%. Teach me about crypto

JudgeU

Veteran XV
what coin are you guys buying?
Best wallet?
where to buy?
where to start?
Who do you trust on youtube that's a good educator?
I don't know shit.

Leaning towards alternate purchases every other week between metals, crypto, and still stocks because I'm a tard.

Brother... if you're investing in crypto right now as a hedge against inflation, you're gonna lose every dollar.

You start on a centralized exchange (FTX, Binance, Coinbase) and you avoid anything and everything on youtube.

So you suggest keep my weekly investments purely in the market? I don't want to keep my extra cash in dollars. That's gotta be close to losing 20% a year.

i suggest nothing, im just a gypsy who works at home depot

Are you optimistic about the economy and the markets? If you are, then smash that buy button. But be aware that when the traditional markets take a downturn, crypto will absolutely get annihilated. When the S&P took a 30% shit in March '20, BTC tanked more than 50%, and smaller cap cryptos got smashed 70% or more.

Everything is so frothy right now. Im listenin to my man from Omaha on this one...

Be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful.

Everything is so frothy right now. Im listenin to my man from Omaha on this one...

Be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful.

I've been waiting for the markets to tank the last 3 years. Come on crash!

But be aware that when the traditional markets take a downturn, crypto will absolutely get annihilated.

What's the theory behind this? Normally when one asset class takes a shit, the money moves into other classes. Moving into cash when there is high inflation makes no sense, gold and oil are at relative highs. Bonds? The money has to flow somewhere.

Yeah... what's the story?

Is it all like:
iu

or is it like:
iu

What's the theory behind this? Normally when one asset class takes a shit, the money moves into other classes. Moving into cash when there is high inflation makes no sense, gold and oil are at relative highs. Bonds? The money has to flow somewhere.

It's not a theory, its observable reality. Just look at some charts.

Crypto is play money. That capital is the first to flee when traditional markets take a dump.

It's not a theory, its observable reality. Just look at some charts.

Yes I see that, maybe phrased my question wrong. My question is actually - why? It doesn't seem consistent with how money moved around between asset classes pre-crypto.

The whole hype these days is investing in crypto cuz it was big before. It's not big now and will make you jack shit. Crypto was a thing. It's not a thing. Never was thing. It was a made up thing. And to prove that 75billion other "coins" came out. It's all bullshit. Invest your money in things you see are needed in the future that are low or something better than fake money which is kinda redundant cuz money has fake value anyways. When the New Orleans flood happened I had a buddy dump a ton of money into rebuilding companies and that was a smart move for him.

sir i see u have an interest in apes u should check out bored ape yacht club a community of big brained crypto investors who own expensive apes

invest heavily in web3 it's the future of the internet, buy a bunch of nft's, and setup metamask

god bless

remember the little guys when ur rich

Last edited:
whatever u invest in make sure it has smart contracts and get ur own wallet so u can be ur own bank

Back