I’m really struggling to enjoy the new TW

I didn't want to say anything, but this whole dark blue and yellow thing just doesn't work for me.

time for a REAL change

to much blue and yellow and too many plain lines separating information in table structures showing posts. we need better separators, like lines made of little jalapeno peppers, or hunter's dick with m&ms on it.

well give me some options and we can play around with it.

Also :lol: amadork is really trying hard have to give him that. I really trigger the stupid.

Can we please please please make havax have his own template(s)

We can use the default template and then let havax design his own templates? Anyone who doesn't want to use havax template can stick to default

@ScooBySnaCk

the fact that I'm vouching for havax alone should be proof of how much we need this

He has a good eye for design and experience with css, he can make the more clean template and we can leave the classic one as default, also he can make NSFW or OLED versions etc

I think it's a great idea if he's up for it @havax

i agree at this point it's time to let someone else have a crack at the theme

no offense zan

Hey Zan could we have your qualifications that made you think you're suitable for the job?

Besides Dunning-Krüger syndrome of course.

i literally never said once i was suitable for the job. Also a dead video game forum theme building was like #85 on my priority list. Feel free to literally give the job to anyone i dont care lmao

Back