I'm drunk and you're all faggots

Berserk is a ten, as is Spirited Away.

NGE, Bebop, Champloo, and Mushishi are all tens in my book as well. But Baccano is seriously awesome. Great characters, great, original storyline, and fantastic, zany-ass action.

I'm sober. That first girl is the hottest, btw.

I tried watching Berserk like 3 or 4 years ago and wasn't able to get into that either. Although now that I've heard its pure gold from like 4541651 people I think I'll give it another chance. I'm more into the stylistic / trippy Animes, ala Akira, Paranoia Agent, Mushi Shi, NGE, FMA, anything Miyazaki touches.

canthavenicethings.png

Berserk is a ten, as is Spirited Away.

NGE, Bebop, Champloo, and Mushishi are all tens in my book as well. But Baccano is seriously awesome. Great characters, great, original storyline, and fantastic, zany-ass action.

I'm sober. That first girl is the hottest, btw.
Well, we have a lot in common then animewise.

I took the suggestion from you to watch Baccano but it just didn't tickle my fancy. I tried man, I tried.

Titties.

[ig]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1281/1202975833362jq6.jpg[/img]

Last edited by a moderator:
2 questions

1. is that a boy or a girl on the bottom

2. rest of series (regardless of answer to above question)

what about my second question?
Most of them were beleted from my computer. The only ones I have contain my gf's tits and if I posted them she would kill me. We've been getting in a lot of fights lately and I don't want her to be mad at me anymore so I'm going to behave. I love her and I don't want us to fight anymore.

:baby::boohoo::kiss: :gayfight: :dapimp:

Most of them were beleted from my computer. The only ones I have contain my gf's tits and if I posted them she would kill me. We've been getting in a lot of fights lately and I don't want her to be mad at me anymore so I'm going to behave. I love her and I don't want us to fight anymore.

:baby::boohoo::kiss: :gayfight: :dapimp::weird:

fucking put a black bar on the tits, who gives a shit.

just post.

Back