I'm back, sluts!

About the same as the US, we have a small pop to keep a big house, and we pay our "civil" "servants" outrageous sums, while you guys have a big fukn army to pay for.

I think our federal, provincial and municipal "civil" "servants" get paid much better than yours, here in Ontario 40% of cops >$100K/yr. the average Federal income is about $130K/yr. :eek:

Pure rapaciousness. It's like the entire economy exists to support the gov't, but isn't even able to do that, since we have unfunded public sector pension liabilities of some $225 Bn. Yet the politico's still keep voting up wage increases for their employees and future supporters.

Ob gf's are hot, no doubt about it, so let's give Ob his due, it's fairly earned.

But this story about MA and stuff :roller:

I was under the impression that the average Canuck pays 10-15% more due to "free" healthcare costs.

kind of reminds me of the episode of trailer park boys where Ray ends up soliciting some prostitutes in America who turn out to be cops.

just get used to single life, I have, my brother is about to move in with his 23 yr old girlfriend, watching drama play out at a distance is enough for me.

so why is she wearing an engagement and wedding ring?

really though police, lol

this girl txts me this morning (she's working like 4am shift, so, 9am here) and she's like oh fuck I woke up late! shit!

speeds her ass to work, 140km/h on a 100 highway.. gets pulled over by the provincial police, goes, shhh it's cool, I'm a cop, and keeps driving and txting me

your local law enforcement at work - speeding down the roads while txting

Back