I'm back...and I know about the aimbot.

IrritAnt

Veteran X
Hi all,

Before any more of you get your panties in a bunch about a sudden lack of IGA presence here, I've just returned from a well-deserved week-and-a-bit holiday up the New South Wales coast. Coffs Harbour, Tea Gardens, the Hunter Valley and The Entrance - sun, sea and surf and I had a lovely time thanks for asking.

We know about the aimbot. Thanks to everyone who PMed me with links to various sites discussing or hosting the aimbot. You can stop now.

Feel free to continue to PM me with exploits you discover. But please don't ask me if/when there's going to be a patch. I just can't say.

Cheers!

Hey Ant! Welcome back man, glad to hear you guys got some rest and relaxation in, you deserve it. It's good to know that you guys haven't abandoned us and are aware of our most pressing problem.

Whooly carp!

I figured ya'd just bugged off since there's not a lot of anything useful going on 'round here. I woulda.

Yer a sucker fer abuse tho, eh? ;)

IrritAnt said:
You relax how you want, and I'll relax how I want.
Fair enough...

but did you take the whole dev team with you? I could count the dev posts in the last week on my one hand.

IrritAnt said:
Feel free to continue to PM me with exploits you discover. But please don't ask me if/when there's going to be a patch. I just can't say.

Cheers!

Do deployable repair stations reparing through walls/roofs/pillars count as exploits?

everyone was crying and breeding hate and foaming at the mouth looking for u guys

it was really entertaining, i look forward to your next unannounced vacation

I'm watching the community maps with keen interest. I'm also waiting on clearance to release some of my own work eventually - tricky because we have to make it absolutely clear it's not official and won't be supported.

Btw Ant, if god forbid VUG drops support on T:V after the next patch and there will still be some work to get done, is there any chance that you guys will be releasing an unofficial patch?

Awesome!!

Nice to hear from ya Irritant. I hope everyone at IG got a chance to get some vacation time in. After YEARS of hard work, you guys certainly deserve it!

:)

Back