i'm always stuffed up

cacophobia

Veteran XX
i must have bad nasal congestion or something, because i blow my nose about 5x more than the average human being, and i always feel like i could hock up a righteous loogie but i always end up swallowing instead.

anyone know of any products that clear your nasal passageways? pills/sprays/etc?

thanks

that sucks, I hate being congested

and if I suck down a huge gob of snot into my throat I have to spit it out, I get the dry heaves if I swallow it.

I hope this thread doesn't go all homo on ya, risky title.

That said, I hear those nasal sprays can actually become addicting :\ I know of one person that had that happen. Yes it's weird, but fun little fact.

allergies?

i must have bad nasal congestion or something, because i blow my nose about 5x more than the average human being, and i always feel like i could hock up a righteous loogie but i always end up swallowing instead.

anyone know of any products that clear your nasal passageways? pills/sprays/etc?

thanks

caco i have the same problem bro, my shit is so congested i can hardly ever smell anything. i think mine is allergy related, but it has been like that ever since i can remember

cocainelines.jpg

Back