I'm 17 years old, and...

single%20razor%20200.gif

get propecia

im 21 and started taking it about 4 months ago. my hair is thick as shit now.

I'm starting to lose my hair. Receding hairline and all...

So.. anyone here have experience with Rogaine?
No, but I have experience where high-school-aged friends were going bald...

F*cking get over it. I never thought any less of them because of this pithy problem.

its def started happening for me at 23..

i probably won't let it go too much before it shave it all off... i feel like i might be self-conscious with it "in-between".

but a company called follica is conducting early stage clinical trials for creating new hair follicles. (they put little cuts in your head, stem cells come to regenerate skin. Apply some chemical on cuts to force some stem cells to become hair follicle cells instead of skin cells)

Just shave it all off after it gets bad. I don't know why people cling to their last pathetic visages of hair when it would probably look better all off.

No, but I have experience where high-school-aged friends were going bald...

F*cking get over it. I never thought any less of them because of this pithy problem.

Look... one of the most amazing men in this world is bald, and of course I would never think any less of him because of it. That doesn't mean that other people don't look at him differently because of it, though... :( Particularly women.

This man's name, by the way, is Christopher Cross. That makes me feel a little better, I suppose...

I'll look into Propecia.

Look... one of the most amazing men in this world is bald, and of course I would never think any less of him because of it. That doesn't mean that other people don't look at him differently because of it, though... :( Particularly women.

This man's name, by the way, is Christopher Cross. That makes me feel a little better, I suppose...

I'll look into Propecia.

LOL sailing???

I thought you were gonna say picard.

23 and I have a widows peak about 4 inches long.

I'm thinking about Rogaine as a temp solution and some transplant procedure later on after college to make it permanent.

Back