If you like Muse...

Falhawk

Veteran XX
Try anything you can do to see them. I went last night and it was one of the best concerts I've been to. Not cheap but worth it.

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk

ty 4 wyte trash pussycuck thred upd8 falcuck ya fukn pussyass disgr8c 2 ya own race frenz n famly smdh lol :jester:

i don't like muse, so i clicked on this thread 2 let u kno that i don't like muse

tyvm

god bless

I liked time is running out. Rest of their stuff I didn’t hate, but I didn’t love it either.

Disclaimer: I really have only heard their songs that were regularly on the radio, so if they have hidden gems, let me know and I’ll check it out.

A lot of people I know that like the same music as me love Muse. Tried to get into it but nah, doesn't do it for me. Too slow and depressing. Kaiser Chiefs, Stereophonics, lively shit is what I like.

I liked time is running out. Rest of their stuff I didn’t hate, but I didn’t love it either.

Disclaimer: I really have only heard their songs that were regularly on the radio, so if they have hidden gems, let me know and I’ll check it out.
Space dementia,I'm sure ngfm's band could play

Apocalypse please

Assassin

Resistance (I have a video I could post of that)

Showbiz

Hysteria (which would make geddy Lee be likenwhaaat)

Plug in baby

Micro cuts (A song that basically makes toy either a fan or not...but listen to the hullabaloo version)

A lot of people I know that like the same music as me love Muse. Tried to get into it but nah, doesn't do it for me. Too slow and depressing. Kaiser Chiefs, Stereophonics, lively shit is what I like.

they really aren't slow. The show was loud and rocked the shit out of the place.

not so much depressing except they like conspiracy theories etc

Back