If you had to vote now, who would you say is the NBA Finals MVP?

kobe. even though hes been sucking at times, when he explodes he is fucking unstopable

T w i z t i D said:
why the fuck would anyone say sheed

Today was the first game he did anything worth a shit you dumb fucking tards

I also said Larry Brown cuz i was being real ser E ous

I just like Rasheed Wallace...2nd thought I'd give MVP to whoever took his headband

Yeah he hasn't done anything worth a shit yet has he? b/c all that matters is leading the team in points...ok...good...defense and rebounds do not matter...passing the ball when you are doubled teamed is stupid...gg

Last edited:
I'd give it to Shaq, poor guy, but if i had to give it to a guy on the Pistons team it'd be Billups for sure for this series, but Rip for the entire post season. He was fucking stellar against the Pacers as well.

CMVDA said:
:blink: Are you sick? Hamilton gone dry?

game 1: hamilton - 12, billups - 22

game 2: hamilton - 26, billups - 27

game 3: hamilton - 31, billups - 19

game 4: hamilton - 17, billups - 23

And those are just points. Billups has ran the offense, and has made the clutch shots. am i sick? i don't think so.

Mr. AnthraXxX said:
I also said Larry Brown cuz i was being real ser E ous

I just like Rasheed Wallace...2nd thought I'd give MVP to whoever took his headband

Yeah he hasn't done anything worth a shit yet has he? b/c all that matters is leading the team in points...ok...good...defense and rebounds do not matter...passing the ball when you are doubled teamed is stupid...gg

Holy fuck. You're a damn fool.

-]P[-Veor said:
kobe. even though hes been sucking at times, when he explodes he is fucking unstopable
are you kidding? when SHAQ gets it going, the stupid grunt is fucking unstoppable. kobe however, is. have you even seen him play in the last two games?

give it to the whole pistons team just to really drill home the point that just getting the most talented players doesn't beat building a team

MVP usually goes on the team that wins, not the one that sucked dick.

Billups will get it. I'd agree on Prince/Ben but usually they go with the big points player.

OpiumAddict said:
game 1: hamilton - 12, billups - 22

game 2: hamilton - 26, billups - 27

game 3: hamilton - 31, billups - 19

game 4: hamilton - 17, billups - 23

And those are just points. Billups has ran the offense, and has made the clutch shots. am i sick? i don't think so.

you do notice billups has only 5 more pts right? thats hardly 'dry' for hamilton. hamilton also more rebounds than billups and has done better in the playoffs.

none of those llamas can hold a candle to kobe. if any of those players had the opposite team do nothing but concentrate on shutting him down, they wouldnt even get a shot off.
i think you guys forget how many times kobe has singlehandedly won entire games for the lakers

cham said:
none of those llamas can hold a candle to kobe. if any of those players had the opposite team do nothing but concentrate on shutting him down, they wouldnt even get a shot off.
i think you guys forget how many times kobe has singlehandedly won entire games for the lakers
Which is exactly the problem - he hasn't been a team player lately, instead taking wild ass shots from the boondocks.

Hamilton.

He is close ot Chauncy in points, had far more points in the Pacers series, I've seen him make more spectacular fade away/challenged shots, and frankly its his running around without stop the entire game that has generated so many fouls, openings, and tired opponents that has enabled so many other things.

i like watching defense so i'm biased towards prince/wallace/wallace ;]

overrall mvp will either be hamilton or billups though, if lakers pull it out (not likely) i'd say shaq

Back