If someone actually contacts the cops online for a reason...

all he did was ask if he could get arrested for making comments about boiling eating and a bunch of other things to the little pillow face on poetry slam

yea but now we have no EVEE DONCE

unless previous edits are stored and accessible by admins, I'm not really up on forum techno goobery

dude just stop.. stop trying to fuck me. i was asking a question

i have a good life and i dont need anything else happening to me for some bullshit nerd online trying to get his rocks off by gettin me in trouble. just chill back and forget it happened

what a coincidence, it seems whoever reported you didn't take too well to some bullshit nerd online trying to get his rocks off by mocking a disabled kid :shrug: unlucky

"im gonnna join the program that helps this little fuck and pretend like i care, then ill get 1on1 time wit him and ill fucking fuck him up so bad. I'll slap him and punch him and torture him when people werent looking."

that might have been where you made a wrong turn.

I really doubt you'll actually get in any trouble for this

Last edited:
fuck you

YouTube - Special Poetry Slam - Bears and my BODY

Azsoul (16 hours ago)
mmm his lifeless liittle body will be soo tasty.. his head harbors a small, tender little brain that i can chop up and eat... mmm... i want to record myself smashing him repeatedly in the skull until his skull is mush... then ill dig my hands inside his mangled corpse and proceed to eat the tasty, deformed insides

Back